Quench Your Thirst for Knowledge with Re-vamped PepsiCo Beverage Facts Site
Source: PepsiCo News, April 14, 2014
PepsiCoBeverageFacts.com recently re-launched with an updated look and a number of new features to better serve the site’s target audience of consumers, customers and PepsiCo and independent bottler associates.
PBF.com was first introduced in 2007 to provide nutrition and ingredient information for the products in PepsiCo’s U.S. beverage portfolio. Today, it features more than 800 beverage products, attracts close to 100,000 unique visitors each month, and is a vital resource for PepsiCo’s Consumer Relations and customer teams.
Site highlights include:
• Feature stories on the evolution of PepsiCo’s beverage portfolio that focus on the breadth of choices we offer consumers and the innovations we are bringing to the marketplace, particularly in reduced calorie options.
• “Find Your Match” allows site users to find beverages in our portfolio based on criteria like calories, juice content, vitamins, sweetener type and many more attributes of interest to today’s consumer.
• Interactive Nutrition Facts Panels with a click-through feature allowing site users to view ingredient definitions as if the information was right on the Nutrition Facts panel.
• Excel downloads of nutrition and ingredient information - This feature is particularly important to foodservice customers who need nutrition information for regulatory compliance.
• Product Spec Sheets – These downloadable PDFs are available for each of the beverage products on the site, and are designed for use in customer pitches and to meet customer requests for product data for regulatory compliance.